Amazon A+ Content
first-party (1P) Amazon vendors, we’ve got some great news!?
With all the celebrations & planning that a new year brings, you may have missed an important vendor update from Amazon: As of January 1, adding Basic A+ Detail Pages is now free and unlimited for any vendor.
In addition, this update confirmed that Amazon has released its new New A+ modules. This premium option allows you to “showcase your product by adding high video content, larger images, more comprehensive comparison charts, interactive displays, and more.” Although the details are not yet public, it’s expected that these options will have a cost to vendors.
Now that Basic A+ Detail Pages are free for all vendors, you should certainly take advantage of adding A+ Content to your product listings. Adding these pages will allow you to tell a better story for your product or brand, as well as cross-promote other products. According to Amazon, adding A+ Content has been shown to boost sales anywhere from 6 to 10%.
Want to Know More about A+ Content here is a :Quick Review
Have you tried selling your Amazon products with A+ content yet? If not, then now is the time to do so.
Why? Because A+ content gives you a competitive advantage over other vendors on the Amazon e-commerce platform.
With A+ content, you get the opportunity to use additional images, more creative copy, and even comparison charts to convince customers that your product is the best in its class.
In fact, according to Amazon, A+ content can drive up sales between 3 and 10%. That’s in addition to the hidden value of giving your brand increased recognition with the superior marketing.
Here’s what you need to know about Amazon A+ content.
By default, your product pages aren’t enabled with Amazon A+ content. You’ll need to sign up for it if you want to add it to one or more of your pages.
Vendors have the option to sign up for Amazon A+ Content, a program that promises to enhance your product detail page with visuals and enhanced marketing content to overcome purchase hesitations and drive brand affinity.
A+ Content integrates detailed product descriptions, rich images, charts and narrative copy to help customers make informed buying decisions.
First, it depends on whether you select to create A+ content with a self-service module or if you decide to let Amazon build it for you.
If you go with the self-service option, then you’ll be expected to design your layout, provide the images, and create the copy. Keep in mind that you might also be asked to design parts of the customer checkout process as well, depending on which plan you select.
Also, the self-service option is best left to people with some background in marketing. If you don’t know how to market products successfully, especially in an e-commerce environment, then maybe it’s best if you let Amazon design your A+ content for
How to Get Started With A+ Content
- Log into Vendor Central and hover over the Merchandising Tab. Select “A+ Detail Pages” from the dropdown.
- Select whether you want “Self-service modules” or “Amazon builds for you.” Because the “Amazon builds” option is pretty expensive, we’ll go with the “Self service modules” option here.
- If you select the Self-Service module, you will be brought to a page that allows you to enter an ASIN. Here you will enter the ASIN of the product you’ve chosen for A+ content.
- On the same page, you will need to enter a project name. Add a descriptive name for your project. You will likely want to include either the product title, ASIN or both in the name. Click Continue once you are done.
- Next, you will design your page layout. Drag and drop the elements from the left-hand column to the right that you want to use for your page. There are a total of 12 different modules, so play around and figure out what will work best for the specific product. You can select up to five modules per product page.
- Once you select the styles you want to use and are happy with your layout, click Continue.
- Next, you will upload your images and content, and then preview your design to see exactly what consumers will see when they look at your product detail page.
- Carefully review the preview page and make any necessary changes.
- Lastly, select “add to cart” to see the pricing and purchase the A+ content. You’re done!